Become a Member of Calvary Lutheran!
New to Calvary Lutheran Church
It is a joy to have you worship with us. All are welcome!
Coming to Worship Service...
What to expect:
- Greeters warmly welcome all to worship
- Volunteers welcome and answer questions at the
- Welcome Desk in Narthex
Welcome & Announcements from the Pastor
- The nursery is available if needed
- KIDS Connect Table in the Narthex-toddler bags and resources for older kids to use during worship. Please return after service.
You are invited to check out:
- Coffee & Fellowship in the Fellowship Hall between services
- The Welcome Desk for a first-time visitor gift and more information about Calvary
- Any of the ministry offerings you read about in the bulletin or on this website. (You do not need to be a member to participate.)
- Calvary’s Facebook Page
- The option to receive the monthly newsletter in the mail
How do you become a member of Calvary Lutheran?
You may become a member of Calvary by Baptism, Letter of Transfer, or by Instruction. If you are interested in learning more about membership or to begin the membership process, please contact the church office 218-732-7284.
New Member Classes are offered twice a year. Watch for upcoming class dates in the bulletin or on the calendar.
If you would like to serve on the New Member Ministry Team or sponsor a New Member, contact Dorothy Meyer 218-255-4853.